Terms and condtions
Kindly read through the terms and conditions below
Referral Reward Scheme
- Withdrawals/Refunds: Students who either withdraw from a course after enrolment or under any circumstances request a refund of their tuition fee deposit, will no longer be eligible for the Unilink ‘Thank You Bonus’.
- Referral Process: The referral must include accurate and complete information about the referred student.
- Referral information: This information must include the referred student’s whole name, mobile number, and email address.
- Consent: The referred student must send an email of consent to email@example.com so that he/she can be contacted by Unilink.
- Referral confirmation: Once the above Referral information and Consent email have been received by Unilink Nigeria, the referring student will receive an email confirming that the referral process has been completed and the referred student has been tagged to the referring student.
- Referred Student Enrolment: The Referral Reward Scheme £100 ‘Thank You Bonus’ will only be issued to the referring student after the referred student has successfully enrolled and has remained enrolled at the relevant UK university for a minimum period of four (4) months from the initial enrolment date.
- Limited-Time Offer: The Referral Reward Scheme is a limited-time opportunity and may be subject to change or termination at any time at the discretion of Unilink Head Office.
- Abuse of Program: Unilink Nigeria reserves the right to disqualify any referrals or referring students that are deemed to be in violation of these terms and conditions or engaged in fraudulent activity.
By participating in the Referral Reward Scheme, the referring student agrees to comply with these terms and conditions. If you have any questions or require further clarification, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a well experienced educational services and student recruitment organization, we make things much easier for students that are looking to increase their employment opportunities.